| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukui in October is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish. Around 162.4mm (6.4in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukui October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Fukui, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukui: