| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukui in November is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 202.7mm (8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 10:38 long with an average length of 10:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukui November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Fukui, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukui: