| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukui in May is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 145.8mm (5.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 14:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukui May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Fukui, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukui: