| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukui in January is very cool at 2.6 °C (36.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in January is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 306.9mm (12.1in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukui January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Fukui, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukui: