| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukui in February is very cool at 2.7 °C (36.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in February is wettish. Around 193.2mm (7.6in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukui February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Fukui, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukui: