| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukui in December is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in December is pretty drenched. A hearty 293mm (11.5in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 9:52 long with an average length of 9:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukui December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Fukui, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukui: