| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukui in August is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 133.6mm (5.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukui August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fukui, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukui: