| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukui in April is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 141.1mm (5.6in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukui April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Fukui, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukui: